In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen internal optical drives . We would recommend using ASUS 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST Black(user guide is included) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best internal optical drives review:
ASUS 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST Black(user guide is included)
4 used from $17.62
- Allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs
- Power saving drive
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90 D4CHVV UB1080
- Drive Type: Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
1 used from $128.68
- Drive type Internal 16X Blu-ray Disc Rewriter, M-DISC Support. Access time : BD-ROM is 180 ms typ
- Interface: SATA (SATA 1.1a), Buffer Memory: 4 MB
- Operating System - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Blu-Ray Disc, DVD and CD Family Read/Write Compatible, Write and Read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R Discs
- Sustained Rate: BD-ROM: 575.44 Mb/s (16x) max, DVD-ROM: 22.16 Mb/s (16x) max, CD-ROM: 7,200 Kb/s (48x) max
ASUS Internal 24X SATA Optical Drive DRW-24B3ST/BLK/G (Black)
- E-green - automatically optimizes your drive's power consumption.
- E-hammer - allows you to permanently delete The data on writable disc (CD-R and DVD-R) formats.
- Optimal tuning strategy - cover both media and drive variations as well as operating temperature, optimal write speed detection, improve write quality.
- Auto vibration reducing system - designed to reduce vibration and noise induced by unbalanced mass of rotating machinery.
LG WH14NS40 16X Blu-ray BDXL DVD CD Internal Burner Drive Bundle with Free 25GB M-DISC BD + SATA Cable + Mounting Screws
- LG internal drive bundle includes a 1 pack of M-DISC BD, SATA cable, power connection cable, 4 mounting screws
- Laser-Etching Data. Etching the rock-hard data layer encased in the M-DISC requires more power than what's found in a typical optical disc drive
- M-DISC uses a non-volatile rock-like data layer, which is more durable than reflective organic dye-based layers found in conventional DVDs. It allows permanent data storage lasting up to 1000 years
- Burn speeds of 14x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R, Read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R, DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 8x and read speed at 12x
- Operating system requirements : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. Buffer size of 4.0MB with under-run prevention function embedded
LG WH16NS60 16x Internal Blu-ray BDXL M-Disc Drive (with Ultra HD 4K Playback) Bundle with Cyberlink Software and SATA Cable
- Write and read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R discs - BDXL format supports high capacity Blu-ray discs (up to 100GB write-once discs)
- Jamless Play technology automatically skips past damaged parts of a disc and maintain smooth playback.
- Silent Play technology automatically controls the disc read speed for optimail noise reduction.
- M-DISC (DVD) Supported - use M-DISCS with this drive for superior data protection
- 4MB buffer & buffer under-run prevention function embedded
HLDS BU40N Ultra Slim Internal Ultra HD Blu-Ray Optical Drive/ 9.5mm/ UHD Drive
|Is Adult Product|
SilverStone Technology 9.5/12.7mm Slim Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Read and Write Tray-Loading Optical Disk (SST-TOB04)
- Blu-ray/DVD/CD read and write
- Tray-loading designed for laptop or desktop with open 9.5mm or 12.7mm slim optical slot
- Native 9.5mm design with included 12.7mm bezel adapter
- Supports Zero Power ODD and AACS. Supports Buffer Under Run Protection
- Complete retail pack includes SATA cable, screws, user manual and 12.7mm bezel
LG Electronics 16X SATA Blu-Ray Internal Rewriter with 3D Playback and M-DISC Support Optical Drive BH16NS40
1 used from $109.01
- 16x BD-R write capability
- Write and read quad triple double layer BD-R discs
- Serial ATA technology
- M-disc support
- Buffer Memory 4MB buffer under-run prevention function embedded
Pioneer BDR-2212 Internal 16x Blu-ray Writer Drive Bundle with Cyberlink Burning Software, SATA Cable and Mounting Screws - Burns CD DVD BD DL BDXL Discs
- Pioneer internal drive bundle includes Cyberlink burning software and SATA cable
- SUPPORTED WITH M-DISC: compatible with M-Disc, a special disc that is treated with a super hard coat to prevent scatches and resist fingerprints for long-term data protection
- SMOOTH MOVIE PLAYBACK: PowerRead feature enables the drive to bypass obstructed areas of a disc and attempt to move forward quickly to the next available data point, resulting in smoother playback
- A SMARTER DRIVE: Enabled with Auto Quiet mode, the drive monitors and adjusts accordingly to high speed for fast data transfer and low speed for stable music/movie playback
- LONGER PRODUCT LIFE WITH IMPROVED DRIVE SOFTWARE: high-dustproof hardware and improved drive software reduces disc reading deterioration issues due to dust or cigarette smoke and prolongs the life of the optical disc drive about twice that of other conventional models
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the internal optical drives in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a internal optical drives. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a internal optical drives. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your internal optical drives and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most internal optical drivess fall within the price range of $ 19.99 to $ 129.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST Black(user guide is included).
If you want something medium range, choose LG WH14NS40 16X Blu-ray BDXL DVD CD Internal Burner Drive Bundle with Free 25GB M-DISC BD + SATA Cable + Mounting Screws. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SilverStone Technology 9.5/12.7mm Slim Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Read and Write Tray-Loading Optical Disk (SST-TOB04)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the internal optical drives you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SilverStone Technology 9.5/12.7mm Slim Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Read and Write Tray-Loading Optical Disk (SST-TOB04)
3. The brand
Buying the internal optical drives from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your internal optical drives to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a internal optical drives from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best internal optical drives?
The best internal optical drives is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST Black(user guide is included)
Are there any good deals on internal optical drives?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best internal optical drives and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest internal optical drives?
Although most of the cheaper internal optical drives do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SilverStone Technology 9.5/12.7mm Slim Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Read and Write Tray-Loading Optical Disk (SST-TOB04)
Where can I buy the internal optical drives?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best internal optical drives
We hope you liked the internal optical drivess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,