In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen arris tm822 vs tm822g . We would recommend using ARRIS TM822 (Series – TM822A) Touchstone Docsis 3.0 8×4 Ultra-High Speed Telephony Modem (Renewed) as it is a high-quality product
Best arris tm822 vs tm822g Review :
ARRIS TM822 (Series - TM822A) Touchstone Docsis 3.0 8x4 Ultra-High Speed Telephony Modem (Renewed)
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
- Flexible 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
- DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- IPv4/IPv6 modes for DOCSIS CM; 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & others , White , Max Internet Speed Plan 2000 Mbps
37 used from $67.56
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit, Cox Gigablast, Spectrum, and More | 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port
1 used from $199.99
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router - Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed - A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming - Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings - Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
16 used from $126.22
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
VS System 2PCG: The Defenders
- Expansion consists of 200 playable cards
- Same style of gameplay as core VS set
- All new playable content based on Marvels Defenders
- Rule book included
ARRIS Surfboard SB6183-RB 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, -White
- APPROVED with Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse), Cox and more. If not sure call your cable provider to find out if approved to use. REQUIRES Cable Internet Service. Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router). NO support for Cable TELCO options
- Internet speeds up to 686 Mbps on 16 Download Channels and 131 Mbps on 4 Upload Channels, based on your cable ISP subscription. Approved for plans up to 300Mbps. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or router
- Great for streaming HD Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
MOTOROLA 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
5 used from $44.99
- This 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem's Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does not have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of 120 dollar or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.
ARRIS Touchstone TM1602A DOCSIS 3.0 Upgradeable 16x4 Telephony Modem for TWC & Optimum (Renewed)
- Package Dimensions, 9.398 L x 31.826 H x 24.13 W (centimeters)
ARRIS SURFboard SB6121 4x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Renewed)-Black
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty. IMPORTANT NOTEL: A few units might show the brand as Motorola (and not Arris) as Arris had acquired Motorola for 2 years; hence it will be the same product and the same model
- Requires CABLE Internet Service, if not sure your provider is CABLE call them to confirm. Does NOT work with Charter cable provider.
- Compatible with MOST Major CABLE providers like Comcast/Xfinity, Cox, Time Warner, Mediacom, Bright House.
- Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads.
- Internet download speeds up to 172 Mbps and upload speeds up to 131 Mbps based on your Cable provider service. Good for streaming Video and gaming on multiple devices at a time.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the arris tm822 vs tm822g in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a arris tm822 vs tm822g. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a arris tm822 vs tm822g. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your arris tm822 vs tm822g and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most arris tm822 vs tm822gs fall within the price range of $ 74.85 to $ 55.9. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ARRIS TM822 (Series – TM822A) Touchstone Docsis 3.0 8×4 Ultra-High Speed Telephony Modem (Renewed).
If you want something medium range, choose ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the arris tm822 vs tm822g you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
3. The brand
Buying the arris tm822 vs tm822g from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your arris tm822 vs tm822g to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a arris tm822 vs tm822g from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best arris tm822 vs tm822g?
The best arris tm822 vs tm822g is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ARRIS TM822 (Series – TM822A) Touchstone Docsis 3.0 8×4 Ultra-High Speed Telephony Modem (Renewed)
Are there any good deals on arris tm822 vs tm822g?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best arris tm822 vs tm822g and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest arris tm822 vs tm822g?
Although most of the cheaper arris tm822 vs tm822g do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
Where can I buy the arris tm822 vs tm822g?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best arris tm822 vs tm822g
We hope you liked the arris tm822 vs tm822gs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,