In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen laser level mount . We would recommend using Huepar Fine-tuning Bracket Laser Level Adapter, Multifunctional Magnetic Pivoting Base with Adjustable Clip, 360° Adjustable Support with 1/4″-20 Male Threaded, Height Adjustment – PV10+ as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best laser level mount Review :
Huepar Fine-tuning Bracket Laser Level Adapter, Multifunctional Magnetic Pivoting Base with Adjustable Clip, 360° Adjustable Support with 1/4"-20 Male Threaded, Height Adjustment - PV10+
- ⭐【Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers】: The bracket with 1/4"-20 male thread, the maximum depth from the 1/4''-20 thread to the back of the bracket is 8.5cm. It is compatible with most cross line laser levels with 1/4" female thread. If your laser level has a 5/8" female thread, please purchase the conversion screw adapter AD5/8 separately.
- ⭐【Multi-functional Auxiliary Back Clip】: A separate back clip included in the kit is compatible with most magnetic bases on the market, increasing the adsorption force of the magnets and stability. The Back Clip offers the ability to mount to any object up to 5cm thick. The vertical angle against the wall can be adjusted by the fine-tuning knobs as well as the opening size of the clip. A nail hole in the clip enables to be fixed firmly on the wall.
- ⭐【Multi-directional Fine-tuning Bracket】: There are four fine adjustment knobs on the bracket, help to adjust the left and right position within 3cm, the front and back position within 5.5cm, the height within 9 cm, and the horizontal rotation 360°. An added locking knob enables to fix the working height and avoid sliding up and down. The graduations are marked in inches and centimeters for easy readouts.
- ⭐【Multiple Installation Methods of the Bracket】: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 female thread makes it possible to be attached to a tripod or laser pole. With the strong magnets, the bracket can be attached to the back clip at any height or other metal surfaces. Slots for screws, nails, raceways or optional straps are designed to make the installation much firmer. Huepar PV10+ Positioning Bracket is ideal for any job site.
- ⭐【Huepar Dedicated Laser Window Adapter】: A dedicated adapter included helps to hang the laser tool, bringing the laser window closer to the wall. At this time, the bracket can be inverted or flipped sideways. The fine-tuning knob on the adapter is for adjusting pitch angle. Due to the special design of the groove, Huepar adapter is only suitable for certain models: Huepar 901CG/R, 902CG/R, 903CG/R, GF360CG/R, AK360G/R, B02CG/R, B03CG/R, B21CG/R.
BOSCH Telescoping Pole with 1/4-Inch by 20-Inch Laser Mount BP350
- COMPLETE: The Bosch BP350 is the complete laser tool positioning system, including pole, clamp and tool mount.
- SWIVELING: Featuring a swiveling threaded mount (1/4-20) for attachment of line laser or point layout laser
- ADJUSTABLE: With a quick-set clamp the Bosch BP350 laser mount offers easy placement at virtually any height between floor and ceiling, making it the perfect telescoping pole for using your laser tools at any jobsite.
- COMPATIBLE: The Bosch BP350 accepts optional Bosch WM1 Universal Mount and its microfine height adjustment system has an adjustable pole range of 4.6 - 11.5-Feet.
- EASY SET-UP: Featuring fast set-up, the rotation of pole sections sets positions with ease. Also features Anti-Slip Surface on-Feet and Ball-Jointed Head Plate for secure placement at floor and ceiling.
Firecore 13 Ft./4m Telescoping Pole with 1/4-Inch by 20-Inch Laser Mount, Adjustable Laser Level Mounting Pole for Rotary and Line Lasers-FLP400A
- ▶ Multilateral Accessory Kit: Comes complete with adjustable and rotating mounting bracket and 5/8"-11 thread adapter, suitable for different needs, make contractors, engineers and surveyors to work more efficiently.
- ▶ Strong and Sturdy: This multi-purpose support rod made of aluminum with a polyurethane coating for durability. Graduations are marked in white at inches and centimeters and can telescope out another 22½” (for a total of 53½”). It is has 157” when fully assembled with all three sections and both end pieces. Minimum use distance is 51 inches.
- ▶ Arbitrarily Adjusted: Twist-lock telescopic sections can rotate the rod body to lock the rod in place, fast and convenient support rods to fix building materials. FLP400A can be easily placed at any height between the floor and ceiling, making it the ideal telescopic rod for any worksite using laser tools.
- ▶ Easy to Assemble: Quick set position, top skid face and ball joint for safe placement between the floor and ceiling. FM30 universal bracket also can be used with other pipes or be secured with nails or screws.
- ▶ Easy to Carry: Each purchase comes complete with a 3-section carrying bag, and it equipped with a strap, which can be easily carried to any site, and each part is properly placed in the bag and has a velcro straps to ensure the safety of the item.
BOSCH - BM 1 Bosch Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers BM1
- ADJUSTABLE: The Bosch BM1 Positioning Device offers micro-fine height adjustment system for quick adjustment and secure locking of the working height for both line and point lasers.
- FREESTANDING: The BM1 comes complete with retractable feet for freestanding use
- MOUNTABLE: With a multimounting system featuring strong magnets, 5/8-Inch-11 and 1/4-Inch-20 thread, slots for screws or nails, raceways or optional straps, the Bosch BM1 Positioning Device is ideal for any jobsite.
- EASY SET-UP: The included clip attachment allows for quick setup in ceiling grid applications while the fine adjustment knob allows for precise alignment of the line laser.
Johnson Level & Tool Pro 40-6304 Multi-Function Mount for Laser Levels with Softsided Carrying Bag, Large
1 used from $24.27
- Durable mount easily affixes laser level to a wall or track
- Standard 5/8" screw bolt fits most laser levels
- Ideal for indoor use, especially when installing drop ceilings
- Large hand wheel provides fine adjustment for alignment
- Inch/cm graduations
Telescoping Pole, Telescoping Laser Level Support Pole with Tripod and Mount for Lasers Level of Rotary and Line Lasers
- CROSS LINE LASER POLE: Made for heavy-duty, rotary and line lasers, this kit comes complete with a multi-function pole, tripod and multi-purpose mounting bracket. All items are made with high-grade materials to provide contractors, engineers and surveyors with the tools they need to execute their projects well into the future.
- ROTARY LASER POLE：Made of aluminum with a polyurethane coating for durability, this multi-purpose pole comes with five sections and two rubber-plated, end pieces for slip-resistance. Graduations are marked in white at half inches, inches and feet and can be used at a minimum of 29.5” (including the bottom end piece) and can telescope out another 21‘’ (for a total of 50.4”). It stands at 125.39” when fully assembled with all five sections and both end pieces.
- STURDY TRIPOD：Made of standard aluminum with heavy-duty, plastic joints and ribbed, rubber feet, this tripod is made to provide long-lasting strength and use. A screw clamp on the side of the head stabilizes the pole and locks it in place so that it won’t shift. Additionally, there is a small bubble level embedded in the head to ensure that your measurements will be as accurate as possible.
- MOUNTING BRACKET：Sturdy and durable, the mounting bracket is made of heavy-duty plastic. The socket snugly fits the accompanying pole (1.24” in diameter), which is secured in place with a simple, easy-to-use pressure lever. Meanwhile, the mounting screw has a ⅝” and a ¼" thread to accommodate standard nuts on most instrument units and can be adjusted within 1¼ ” in depth.
- Best Customer Service In Time and Carrying Bags：We provide return and exchange services, if the goods you receive are defective, please contact our professional customer service in time, we will take the responsibility for replacement witin 35days. This laser Level pole With a Soft and durable, each purchase comes complete with a 3-section carrying bag. Meanwhile, a reinforced, carrying strap makes it easy to transport all three items from one jobsite to the next.
Bosch GLL2-20 65ft Self-Leveling 360 Degree Horizontal Cross Line Laser Level with Mount and Carrying Pouch
1 used from $229.00
- VISIBILITY: Features Bosch’s Visimax technology to deliver maximum line laser visibility up to 65 ft. in standard working conditions
- 360 DEGREE: Provides four-mode functionality, including single vertical, single horizontal, horizontal vertical combination and lock manual modes. The 360 degree coverage gives the user one setup point for an entire room
- SELF-LEVELING: Includes Smart Pendulum System that allows laser tool to self-level while also indicating out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate measuring
- SECURE: To provide secure transport, the Bosch GLL2-20’s system locks the pendulum when it is turned off
- MOUNTABLE: Features the BM3 positioning device to hold the laser and attach objects for precise positioning. The BM3 also includes retractable feet, strong magnets and a ceiling grid clamp
Huepar TPD05 19.7" Lightweight Aluminum Tripod-Mini Portable Adjustable Tripod for Laser Level and Camera, with 3-Way Flexible Pan Head and Bubble Level, Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw Mount
- ⭐ MATCHES DEVICES WITH 1/4"-20 THREADED MOUNT: Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw Mount for fast device connection. Compatible with most Laser Levels, Digital Cameras, Lenses, Camcorders, Binocular, Telescopes, Telemeter, Rangefinder, etc.
- ⭐ 3-WAY SWIVEL PAN HEAD WITH BUBBLE LEVEL: Provide 360-degree Rotation Panoramas, allows you to rotate at any angle horizontally and vertically. The Built-in Bubble View Level can help you adjust the angle and accuracy.
- ⭐ HANDLE & LOCKING: The tripod head's movement is controlled by a single positioning arm and a separate knob which allows for 90°vertical tilts.
- ⭐ ADJUSTABLE 3-SECTION LEGS & CENTER COLUMN: 3 section legs height adjustment buckle, extended center column to meet your different needs. Leg with quick lock adjusts from 9.6" to 19.7", Maximum carrying capacity: 9LB.
- ⭐ LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Made from high-quality aluminum. Net weight only 0.8LB and minimum size of 0.8 feet makes it a portable and practical piece of equipment. Package including a carrying bag, perfect for travel and transport.
Firecore Laser Level Magnetic Bracket L-shape Adjustable 1/4" and 5/8" Mount Adapter Line Laser Positioning Base-FLM60A
- VERSATILITY: The Firecore FLM60A Bracket features 1/4" male thread mounts to laser level device and 5/8" female thread mounts to tripods, which is perfect for all brands of lasers and ideal for any jobsite.
- VARIOUS FIXED WAY: The Laser Level Bracket featuring strong magnets for convenient attachment to metal studs, can be secured on the drywall with nails or screws by its top hole, and can also be used in conjunction with professional telescopic pole.
- ADJUSTABLE: The Firecore FLM60A Positioning Device offers micro-fine height adjustment system to align the laser line accurately as well as quick adjustment and lock firmly the height.
- COMPACT: This bracket is rugged and compact enough to fit into pouch while still attached to the line laser.
- CONVENIENCE: The laser mount is small and lishtweight, which is easy to use and able to be tucked away while remaining out of the way.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the laser level mount in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a laser level mount. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a laser level mount. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your laser level mount and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most laser level mounts fall within the price range of $ 35.97 to $ 208. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Huepar Fine-tuning Bracket Laser Level Adapter, Multifunctional Magnetic Pivoting Base with Adjustable Clip, 360° Adjustable Support with 1/4″-20 Male Threaded, Height Adjustment – PV10+.
If you want something medium range, choose BOSCH – BM 1 Bosch Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers BM1. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Bosch GLL2-20 65ft Self-Leveling 360 Degree Horizontal Cross Line Laser Level with Mount and Carrying Pouch
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the laser level mount you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Bosch GLL2-20 65ft Self-Leveling 360 Degree Horizontal Cross Line Laser Level with Mount and Carrying Pouch
3. The brand
Buying the laser level mount from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your laser level mount to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a laser level mount from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best laser level mount?
The best laser level mount is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Huepar Fine-tuning Bracket Laser Level Adapter, Multifunctional Magnetic Pivoting Base with Adjustable Clip, 360° Adjustable Support with 1/4″-20 Male Threaded, Height Adjustment – PV10+
Are there any good deals on laser level mount?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best laser level mount and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest laser level mount?
Although most of the cheaper laser level mount do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Bosch GLL2-20 65ft Self-Leveling 360 Degree Horizontal Cross Line Laser Level with Mount and Carrying Pouch
Where can I buy the laser level mount?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best laser level mount
We hope you liked the laser level mounts that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,