This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best precision bass pickups . We would recommend using Fender Precision Bass Pickups – Original Vintage Design as it is available at reasonable price
Best precision bass pickups Review :
Fender Precision Bass Pickups - Original Vintage Design
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included
Fender Pure Vintage 63 Precision Bass Pickup
- Revive the look of your vintage-style or modern Fender amp with a genuine Fender amplifier logo
- Fender tweed amp logo includes mounting pins and is designed for the following amplifiers: Pro Junior, Blues Junior, Jazz Master Ultralight
- Includes mounting screws
Seymour Duncan SPB-2 Hot Precision Bass Pickup
- Similar to the Vintage in construction, but with extra coil windings for increased output, enhanced low-end response, and a fuller sound
- Includes logo covers
Fender Pure Vintage Precision Bass Ashtray Cover Set
- Genuine chrome-plated ashtray-style bridge and pickup covers
- Includes mounting hardware
- Used on vintage Precision Bass guitars
- Fits most vintage or modern Precision Bass guitars; will not fit left-hand or five-string models`
- Drilling required for proper installation
Fender Custom Shop '62 P Bass Pickups
- Flush-mount alnico 5 magnets
- Enamel-coated magnet wire and cloth-covered output wires
- Deliver the full, booming lows, punchy midrange and clear high end of the bass that started it all
- Mounting hardware included
- DC Resistance: 10.5K, Inductance: 5.9 Henries
Wilkinson Variable Gauss Ceramic Traditional Precision Bass Humbuckers Pickups Set for PB Style Electric Bass, Black
- Fits most PB style electric bass, like Fender/Squier Precision Bass or similar bass
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. 28.5mm pole spacing, wax potted
- Classic tone with our new Var-Gauss technology: Bass frequencies keep their deep growl while the treble sounds are smoother but still defined
- Magnet: Ceramic. D.C. Resistance: 8.5K. Two conductor wires, black wire is ground, white wire is hot
- Package included: 2 Pieces Pickups. Note: Our screws maybe will not fit your usage, please use your own if you can
FLEOR Alnico 5 P Bass Pickups Humbucker Pickup for 4 String P Bass Replacement
- Precision Bass Pickup for 4 String Precision Bass or similar bass guitar pickup replacement .
- Alnico 5 magnets, Pole Pieces:4 Flat Pole Piece.Fiber plate bobbin.
- Pole Spacing: 28.5mm, Resistance: 8-9K.
- Wax potted to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise.
- The bass pickups come with screws and springs, easy to install.
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-Bass Pickup - (New)
1 used from $74.95
- Hum Canceling: Yes^D.C. Resistance: 12.5k^Magnet: .25mm diameter Alnico 5^Resonant Peak: 10.2k^Warranty : 1 Year (if not altered)
Fender Chrome Vintage Precision Bass Pickup Cover
- Genuine Fender Replacement Part
- High Quality
- Country of Origin: United States
Important notes when buying precision bass pickups
There are some things you should consider when buying a precision bass pickups. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a precision bass pickups. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your precision bass pickups and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most precision bass pickupss fall within the price range of $ 99.99 to $ 25.07. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Fender Precision Bass Pickups – Original Vintage Design.
If you want something medium range, choose Fender Pure Vintage Precision Bass Ashtray Cover Set. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the FLEOR Alnico 5 P Bass Pickups Humbucker Pickup for 4 String P Bass Replacement
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the precision bass pickups you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is FLEOR Alnico 5 P Bass Pickups Humbucker Pickup for 4 String P Bass Replacement
3. The brand
Buying the precision bass pickups from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your precision bass pickups to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a precision bass pickups from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best precision bass pickups?
The best precision bass pickups is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Fender Precision Bass Pickups – Original Vintage Design
Are there any good deals on precision bass pickups?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best precision bass pickups and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest precision bass pickups?
Although most of the cheaper precision bass pickups do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on FLEOR Alnico 5 P Bass Pickups Humbucker Pickup for 4 String P Bass Replacement
Where can I buy the precision bass pickups?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best precision bass pickups
We hope you liked the precision bass pickupss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,