This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best telescope eyepieces . We would recommend using Celestron – Zoom Eyepiece for Telescope – Versatile 8mm-24mm Zoom for Low Power and High Power Viewing – Works with Any Telescope that Accepts 1.25″ Eyepieces as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best telescope eyepieces review:
Celestron - Zoom Eyepiece for Telescope - Versatile 8mm-24mm Zoom for Low Power and High Power Viewing - Works with Any Telescope that Accepts 1.25" Eyepieces
4 used from $74.93
- Zoom from low to high power in an instant with this versatile eyepiece
- Compatible with any telescope that accepts 1.25” eyepieces
- This fully multi-coated Premium eyepiece zooms to any focal length between 8 mm and 24 mm - pick the best magnification for your subject
Celestron – 1.25” Eyepiece and Filter Accessory Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set – Plossl Telescope Eyepiece – Barlow Lens – Colored Filters – Moon Filter – Sturdy Metal Carry Case
3 used from $171.32
- 5 SUPERIOR-GRADE PLOSSL EYEPIECES: Our Celestron Accessory Kit includes 5 Plossl telescope eyepieces, ranging from low to high power: 32mm, 17mm, 13mm, 8mm, and 6mm. Each eyepiece features a four-element design with a 52-degree field of view.
- 2X BARLOW LENS: The 2x Barlow lens can be easily paired with each of the 5 eyepieces in this kit (or any 1.25” eyepiece) to enhance your view and instantly double its magnification for even more power. It’s like having 10 telescope eyepieces in your collection
- COLORED FILTERS FOR ASTRONOMICAL VIEWING: Colored filters are perfect for bringing out various details on a planet’s surface or in its cloud structure.
- DURABLE HARD-SIDED CARRYING CASE: Your kit will remain safe in a protective metal, foam-lined carrying lens filter case, perfect for organizing each piece and keeping your equipment ready to use.
SVBONY SV135 Telescope Eyepiece Zoom 7 to 21mm 1.25 Inch Zoom Eyepiece Fully multi Coated 6 Element 4 Group Zoom Lens Telescope Accessory for Astronomic Telescopes
- SV135 7 mm to 21mm adjustable focal length;SV135 7-21mm zoom eyepiece equivalent to multiple eyepieces ;obtain higher magnification with short focal length;It could bring you a better observation experience in a comfortable situation with high-contrast imaging
- 18mm - 16.3mm comfortable eye relief; especially for eyeglass wearers ;designed primarily for viewing landscapes and astronomical observations of lunar surfaces; planets; nebulae; clusters; and diffuse nebulae
- Fully multi-coated Premium eyepiece;The true fully multi-coated Premium eyepiece with superior edge and center sharpness than normal PLOSSL eyepieces; 6-Element 4-Group premium optical design for superior optical performance
- Standard 1.25" eyepiece;Equipped with a precision-made standard 1.25-inch lens barrel that is compatible with any telescope that accepts 1.25-inch eyepieces; Rubber eye guard for comfortable viewing and blocking stray light
- A cost-effective eyepiece;Full metal body; fine appearance; 40 degree - 57 degree wide angle field of view; high brightness observation is very comfortable ;you will obtain more details that you have never seen before
Gosky 1.25-Inch Premium Telescope Accessory Kit (Silver)- 5pcs Plossl Eyepiece Set, 7pcs Filter Set, 2X Barlow Lens
- This fifteen-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope. It is a great save compared to buying items separately
- 6mm/8mm/12.5mm/ 20mm/40mm Multi-Coated plossl eyepiece——for different power planetary and lunar observation broad-field lunar observations, star clusters, and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep-sky target, as well as daytime use in any telescope.
- 5 color planetary filters —— The five color filters (Red, Blue, Orange, Green＆Yellow) and a polarizing filter highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. They are an essential tool of the lunar and planetary observer, for filters permit the observation and photography of surface detail that is often virtually invisible without filtration. Moon filter —— helps to dim the bright light from the Moon, making it more comfortable to view so you can see more detail and surface features.
- 2X Multi-Coated Barlow lens —— A visual Barlow, doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece, A prime focus T-adapter for attaching a DSLR camera. With the T2 threads (M42x0.75), you can attach a T-ring for astronomy photography. A tele-extender for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera.
- An Accessory Case (Silver)——not only does it hold up all the accessories, but also with extra space for another two eyepieces, a laser pointer, a diagonal or other small accessories.
Orion 08890 1.25-Inch Premium Telescope Accessory Kit (silver)
- Thorough assortment of choice 1.25 inch astronomy accessories let you get the most out of any telescope - and save compared to buying items separately!
- Includes 12 premium accessories for any telescope - 5 Telescope eyepieces, 6 eyepiece filters, and a versatile Barlow lens
- Includes 5 Sirius plods telescope eyepieces - 40mm, 17mm, 10mm, 7.5mm, and 6.3mm focal lengths for viewing at five different magnification
- Also includes 6 eyepiece filters - 5 Color planetary filters and a 13 percent transmission neutral-density Moon filter enhance views of our nearest celestial neighbors when they are attached to any 1.25 inch eyepiece
- A powerful shorty 2x Barlow lens doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece, providing a wide variety of magnification options With the included eyepieces, as well as any other 1.25 inch eyepiece you already own
Celestron 93433 Luminos 19mm Eyepiece (Silver/Black)
- Enjoy wide 82° views with Celestron Luminos Eyepieces
- Retractable eyecup pops up when you need it, drops down when you don’t
- Sturdy anodized aluminum barrels are threaded for filters
- A rubber grip keeps the eyepiece securely in your hands, even when it’s cold or you have gloves on
SVBONY SV154 Telescope Eyepiece 1.25 inch 70 Degree 15mm Super wide Angle Telescope Accessory with Twist Up Eyecups
- 5-Elements 4-groups Lens Structure; made of high index glass deliver sharp; high contrast vistas; SV154 telescope eyepiece's optics technology that delivers cleaner and brighter breathtaking image
- Super wide field of view; Super-wide 70-Degree apparent field of view gives you that unforgettable lost in space feeling
- Specially designed eye relief; 13mm eye relief provide comfort and convenience;Your eyes will not feel tired when you use SV154 telescope eyepiece for viewing
- Humanized design;Sleek black barrel with safety undercut to reduce the possibility of the eyepiece slipping out of the focuser or diagonal
- Blackened lens edges; anti-reflection threads for maximum contrast; High density internal delusting metric fine thread; reduce chromatic aberration
Gosky Astronomical Telescope Accessory Kit - with Telescope Plossl Eyepieces Set, Filter Set, 2X Barlow Lens
1 used from $79.91
- This nine-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope.
- It contains 6mm/12.5mm/ 20mm plossl eyepiece, a 2x berlow lens/ T adapter, a moon filter, three color planetary filters(Red, Blue, Yellow), a Chamois cloth and a handy aluminum case.
- 6mm 12.5mm, 20mm Plossl eyepieces ——for different power planetary and lunar observation broad-field lunar observations, star clusters, and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep-sky targets in any telescope.
- 2X Barlow lens —— A visual Barlow, doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece, A prime focus T-adapter for attaching a DSLR camera. With the T2 threads (M42x0.75), you can attach a T-ring for astronomy photography. A tele-extender for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera.
- Moon filter —— helps to dim the bright light from the Moon, making it more comfortable to view so you can see more detail and surface features. 3 color planetary filters —— The three color filters (Red, Blue＆Yellow) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.They are an essential tool of the lunar and planetary observer, for filters permit the observation and photography of surface detail that is often virtually invisible without filtration.
Telescope for Kids Telescopes for Astronomy Beginners Capable of 90x Magnification Includes Two Eyepieces Tabletop Tripod Finder Scope Ideal Birthday Space Gift
- 【ENCOURAGE A LOVE OF SCIENCE】Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and hands-on experience. Encourage little explorers to pursue their natural love of science! This children’s educational telescope is suitable for astronomical observation and observation of terrestrial wildlife and birds. It can be used as the perfect educational and recreational science kit.
- 【HIGH QUALITY OPTICS】360mm focal length, 50mm large aperture and fully coated optical all-glass lens deliver crisp, up-close images. 360x50 refractor scope is a compact and universal telescope with high magnification power. It is suitable for astronomical observations and for terrestrial use.
- 【18X-90X MAGNIFICATION TELESCOPE】 This telescope has two eyepieces: 20mm (18x magnification) and 6mm (60x magnification). The 1.5x Erecting Eyepiece increase the magnification of each eyepiece by 1.5 times. So you can get magnification from 18X to 90X. It is a powerful traveling telescope for observing wildlife and bird watching.
- 【Easy to Setup & Portable】This telescope is designed for children with a complete and detailed instruction manual. Lightweight and very suitable for children to go out to watch the scenery and wildlife. When children use it, it is recommended to use the smallest multiple to find the target, and then increase the multiple to observe it. Rotate the white focus to gradually clear the target.
- 【BEST GIFT FOR YOUR CHILDREN】No extra tools are required, kids can easily assemble the telescope independently by following step-by-step picture instructions, which can cultivate his hands-on ability. And it is designed for the astronomy beginner,it is easy for children to use.
How to choose the best telescope eyepieces
There are some things you should consider when buying a telescope eyepieces. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a telescope eyepieces. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your telescope eyepieces and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most telescope eyepiecess fall within the price range of $ 92.95 to $ 54.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Celestron – Zoom Eyepiece for Telescope – Versatile 8mm-24mm Zoom for Low Power and High Power Viewing – Works with Any Telescope that Accepts 1.25″ Eyepieces.
If you want something medium range, choose Gosky 1.25-Inch Premium Telescope Accessory Kit (Silver)- 5pcs Plossl Eyepiece Set, 7pcs Filter Set, 2X Barlow Lens. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SVBONY SV154 Telescope Eyepiece 1.25 inch 70 Degree 15mm Super wide Angle Telescope Accessory with Twist Up Eyecups
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the telescope eyepieces you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SVBONY SV154 Telescope Eyepiece 1.25 inch 70 Degree 15mm Super wide Angle Telescope Accessory with Twist Up Eyecups
3. The brand
Buying the telescope eyepieces from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your telescope eyepieces to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a telescope eyepieces from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best telescope eyepieces?
The best telescope eyepieces is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Celestron – Zoom Eyepiece for Telescope – Versatile 8mm-24mm Zoom for Low Power and High Power Viewing – Works with Any Telescope that Accepts 1.25″ Eyepieces
Are there any good deals on telescope eyepieces?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best telescope eyepieces and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest telescope eyepieces?
Although most of the cheaper telescope eyepieces do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SVBONY SV154 Telescope Eyepiece 1.25 inch 70 Degree 15mm Super wide Angle Telescope Accessory with Twist Up Eyecups
Where can I buy the telescope eyepieces?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best telescope eyepieces
We hope you liked the telescope eyepiecess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,